HR in Law is a UK organisation for human resource professionals working within the legal sector. We offer a full programme of events to promote HR standards as well as encourage and facilitate the professional development of HR practitioners.
Sponsors of The Lawyer HR Awards 2011 and 2012
HR in Law Awards!
We are delighted to announce that on May 7th 2015 we will be holding our first ever HR in Law Awards. A great opportunity to recognise the talent in your team and have a thoroughly excellent night out at the amazing headquarters of the HAC. We are presently building a website http://www.hrinlawawards.com/ we have listed the categories that we are planning and announced some of our judges, so do take a look but more information will be forthcoming over the next few weeks.
Salary Survey 2014
We are now starting the annual salary survey which is available free of charge to all those who participate. It covers all staff in every department and at every level including salaried partners but not equity partners. It is ideally suited to mid to smaller sized firms and we do particularly encourage the regional firms to participate. Please read the instructions and download the form for completionand return the figures before August 31st 2014.
- September 4th, South West: Talent Management in law firms
- September 19th, North West: Annual Manchester Law Society & HR in Law Lunch
- September 24th, London: Lawyers of the future - from insight to action
- October 14th, London: An invitation to the market renaissance - will HR teams be c
- October 23rd, North West: Career Development